“Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning…proud to be Hog Butcher, Tool Maker, Stacker of Wheat, Player with Railroads and Freight Handler to the Nation.” ― Carl Sandburg
Total Grinding Solutions (TGS) is proud to support the city of Chicago and the U.S. manufacturing industry by exhibiting at the IMTS show at McCormick Place, from September 12 – September 17. Detroit, our hometown, shares its passion for industry and its long history as a manufacturing hub with the Windy City.
Here’s seven good reasons to stop by our booth (N-7467) at the IMTS.
1. Learn why TGS’ new centerless grinder has been termed “rock solid” and “a much-needed improvement over other centerless grinders.”
2. See, touch and feel our CNC centerless grinder TGS-CL-6020 live and in-person.
3. Receive expert advice that will help keep your grinder operations running smoothly and efficiently.
4. Meet our team of experts with over 150 years of grinding experience.
5. Discover the answers to all of your grinding questions. Bring your parts and prints, and let our grinding experts suggest ways to improve your grinding operations.
6. Hear the sounds of grinding wheels spinning and view the sparks flying in our awesome two-story display. Feel free to “set a spell” in either of our two lounges.
7. Acquire grinding knowledge that you can take back to your plant and put into action.